PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not test an orgasm in any way. As though not strarlas, that would not do or make. Kog...

alla
03.05.2004, 03:02
I can not test an orgasm in any way.
As though not strarlas, that would not do or make.
When I am engaged in oral sex with the friend I am strongly got or started;delivered. But I do not know I finish or not.

When I caress myself arms or hand, too nothing turns out

Light
03.05.2004, 19:55
Whether if you cannot precisely tell or say you test an orgasm or not, means you it or him do not test. I think in due course it will come, especially by means of oral sex (can more prodozhitelnogo?) I Think the main thing "not go in cycles" in it or this, and easier or simply to relax. And that kasaetsja the ordinary sexual certificate or act according to statistics 70 % of women do not receive from it or this an orgasm, that vprintsipe does not prevent to receive in its or his other ways.
Success!

Isaev D.D.
04.05.2004, 17:10
Dear Alla! Light has presented any sad statistics (a unknown parentage). Actually about 60 % of women in time the sexual certificate or act require direct stimulation of a clitoris to reach or achieve an orgasm, instead of can receive an orgasm during the sexual certificate or act primerono 10 % of women and more approximately 9 % of women the discharge during affinity seldom reach or achieve.
As to oral sex it is one of "powerful or potent" sex tehnik which most intensively emotionally influences partners and can be a favorable basis for arrival to orgasticheskoj to a discharge.