PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is a problem - 2 months ago has deprived the girlfriend of virginity, till now in pr...

nnb
02.05.2004, 03:45
There is a problem - 2 months ago has deprived the girlfriend of virginity, till now during she tests painful sensations. Sometimes happens so, that during does not hurt, and there is a pain of minutes through 10. How to be?

Isaev D.D.
03.05.2004, 04:23
Dear nnb! It would be necessary to understand in what the reason of painful sensations. Dryness mucous, a disadvantage of greasing? A low level of exaltation? A uncooperative altitude to affinity? Presence of inflammatory diseases? Occurrence hurt after the sexual certificate or act can speak absence of a sex discharge, stagnation of a blood in a small basin

nnb
04.05.2004, 03:42
Hello, the doctor! Thanks you for participation in our problem. In that that all and business, that the disadvantage of greasing is not present dryness, a uncooperative altitude, like, too, can be only at a subconscious level, diseases, apparently, are not present. I do or make all extremely accurately, all over again I try to excite or raise better it or her, then I enter or import gradually and not for full length, but all the same to her is sick, and up to such degree, that she in general is going to to stop such attitudes or relations. Firstly I assumed, what is it quite natural reaction to the unexpected beginning of a sexual life, especially I had about such to hear, and I enough for a long time collided or faced with something similar, only here too it was tightened or delayed by something. To the doctor to go she does not want, though I repeatedly tried to pull out it or her there. vse-taki it can be possible kak-to try to solve that this problem independently?

Isaev D.D.
04.05.2004, 15:57
Survey of the gynecologist, and if all in norm or rate with her the sexologist should work is necessary, first of all! Independently to solve such problems difficultly. At the best, you should most descend or go to the sexologist that he gave you consecutive instructions!