PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, that with me! Why at employment or occupation by sex I feel nothing, in the plan...

HELEN
02.05.2004, 16:10
The doctor, that with me! Why at employment or occupation by sex I feel nothing, by way of when he in me. Like and attitudes or relations normal but when business reaches sex, I would like that somewhat quicker all this has ended, simply it is not interesting, I feel nothing.

evromedprestizh
04.05.2004, 15:24
Dear Chelenum! The problem of absence of an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act is happy or enough complex or difficult and demands the account very much a plenty of the information: whether you in general tested an orgasm (even once), whether you were engaged in a masturbation and what and many other things. If at you was seksulanyj the response (lubrikatsija, a hyperemia) on caress of the partner in this case correction is much easier, than in a situation earlier if sex response at you was never. In absentia to give the qualified references in your case it is not obviously possible, t. To. The information has not enough. The doctor the sexopathologist, clinical psychologist Iovanovich Milan Izidorovich.