PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And your malt liquor does not abuse it or this. To mine give vent, so he considers or counts, that m...

Rita for KKK
02.05.2004, 02:24
And your malt liquor does not abuse it or this. To mine give vent, so he considers or counts, that me and to satisfy it is not necessary. Here iz-for it or this and pavors have gone or send. That to me kazhetsja, that it or him only it also interests. He if sticks, at once with a hint on it, and simply normal as earlier already and is not present. To have to elicit.

KKK
04.05.2004, 11:56
Rita, I like proctal or anal sex therefore I understand the husband on 100 %. At us it so: we can first time is borrowed or occupied with it or him its or his proctal or anal sex (during same time minet), and then he is engaged in me or it occurs or happens during monthly (I like as to offer greater and I can not). .no at us full harmony, the husband completely satisfies me and consequently I so is critical I do not concern, on the contrary it raises or excites me (why I can not explain). Write here, we shall talk..