PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From 12 years has started to be engaged in an onanism almost every day and has strongly grown thin. A goal...

The novel
03.05.2004, 08:44
From 12 years has started to be engaged in an onanism almost every day and has strongly grown thin. Naked girls do not raise or excite, if only there are no predilections to a distortion. Now to me 25 and problems in sex. Badly rises, I am not raised or excited, often I am nervous. The doctor that you will advise me.

Isaev D.D.
04.05.2004, 09:33
The dear Novel! No communication or connection between pohudaniem, other nervous diseases and a masturbation is present! If now there are any problems in sex they should be considered or examined;surveyed outside of any communication or connection with a question on self-stimulation.
Unfortunately you have very avariciously presented the description of the problems. Clearly, that there are neurotic experiences, any erotic imaginations probably including deviantnye stages. But more neither the maintenance or contents of these problems, nor the reasons and mechanisms of their occurrence from three lines to take it is impossible....
Write about all in detail or address on reception to the sexologist.