PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very concrete three questions: 1. In the maximal status of an erection fail...

Grigory
02.05.2004, 02:43
Very concrete three questions:
1. In the maximal status of an erection it is impossible to unbend it or him to a bottom. It is obvious not privetsvuetsja at employment or occupation of sex. Whether it is possible to correct?
2. At putting on of a condom he gets in a place where the head comes to an end and the cord or crimp of a skin begins, vsedvie that it is impossible to put on it or him normally. The phimosis is not present (a prepuce in a status of an erection opens golvku completely.)
3. 12, the thin voice and otsutvie to 19 ti to years of any obvious attributes of awkward age is within the limits of norm or rate? A scalp (on a pubis, on the face, axillas) though both zapozdolo and vposledvie slowly, is available. Prishchevogo invasions too never was - extremely avariciously and seldom.

In advance thanks for answers.

Maksimka 1/2
02.05.2004, 06:28
1. It is absolutely normal. I guess that you the young man, with a good erection, and probably a member no more 16. It because is a lot of blood, and it is not enough place, here he also is inflated or fanned so to not unbend. Believe to me, it absolbtno the normal phenomenon. Sex turns out even more pleasantly for the partner:)
2. To put on it is necessary nakatyvaniem, a pancake, whether to learn that?:) Well vobshchem if has rolled down or has slid there roll more strongly that prolezlo... Train at home, in bathing for example.

Maksimka 2/2 ++
03.05.2004, 09:30
.. You joke more, everyone will know you, will be audible for kilometer:) Vobshchem and as to hair, this business such... Here I would prefer hair to not have on a breast - is younger it turns out, well here probably not destiny. Success to you, Amigo! (maxidromm@mail. ru)

Maksimka 2/2
03.05.2004, 20:23
3. Well here, you see as I in 1 ohm a question has correctly guessed. To you of 19 years! - I simply envy you! To me now on 5 years ago:) all is absolute ok with you. We shall tell or say so, your friend most likely strongly will not grow, can still 1. - but it, really the cleanest or purest truth, for the girl absolutely without a difference, such friend very much is pleasant to her and, moreover, she will caress it or him as the, you the main thing enable her to them to play, observe:) And that that a voice thin - too nonsense.