PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the Doctor. I live a sexual life with the wife already 4 re year. posl...

Jury
01.05.2004, 23:15
Good afternoon the Doctor. I live a sexual life with the wife already 4 re year. Last time at my wife was gone desire to be engaged in sex with me. To the sexopathologist to go on prijom she hesitates. The gynecologist has told or said, that she is absolutely healthy. Any household and psychological obexes I nevizhu. What you porekomenduede? Can try or taste any preparation poprinimat?

nnn
03.05.2004, 02:25
If to go to a sports hall to be engaged with gravities in current of 4 years of 1 (!) times in a week it is possible to get krassivuju a figure and to pump up muscles, but thus to receive callositases in the certain places. Besides the statistics shows, that 80 % are not engaged more than one year.
In love, also as in many other things the same laws operate or work. Repeating actions either pass in a habit or become phobias, that in our case it unequivocally "minus". You send or have approached;have suited by a perfect boundary in the joint life. During this period are shown true chustva. But it or he;they should be helped or assisted, absolutely chut-hardly. How? About it or this it is fine written in books (art) and in films (melodramas, even in American, is more exact in them more often the accent or stress on "novelty" of sensuality in family is done or made). It is necessary "to freshen" your feelings.
To go to the sexopathologist most likely there is no sense, the psychologist here is more likely necessary, and is possible or probable to you in the same degree as well as yours the spouse.
And know that? If you today will read through this report on road home buy or purchase to the wife flowers, and not necessarily roses, buy or purchase wood (provided that she has no allergy to them). Also it is not necessary today sex, but for the night simply whisper to her on ushko " I like you ". Embrace (though now in our strip hotly - then take for an arm or a hand) and go to bed. Easier or simply to sleep. What sex.
However, if he it will be spontaneous, it is not necessary to resist:), accept full participation.

As you can see, we have left behind frameworks questions in occasion of its or her orgasm, children and other. But it is the important factors. Also specify them necessarily next time.

Success in love.

Isaev D.D.
03.05.2004, 17:08
Dear Jury! Psychological obexes which lead to recession of an inclination and interest to affinity often lay in a plane of attitudes or relations semejno-household or can be connected with the general or common emotional recession, chronic vital stresses the General or Common cooling of attitudes or relations (loss of romantic perception), increase of a habit (at monotony of attitudes or relations) can lead good (friendly), but not to the erotic attitude or relation to you! In these nuances it is necessary to understand and understand, that it is required to undertake for overcoming this crisis period Similar, that something should be changed in system vzamiodejstvija, perceptions each other .