PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! At my husband after the sexual certificate or act the part of a semen remains in a member, pr...

Svetlana
02.05.2004, 01:19
The doctor! At my husband after the sexual certificate or act the part of a semen remains in a member, and davolno the most part. He squeezes out it or her from knala (I do not know how it is correct to name), it is normal or not? Earlier so was not, if there was that a little, tell or say it normally or not? With what it is connected? If it is necessary, where otbratitsja? Thanks.

Isaev D.D.
03.05.2004, 12:48
Dear Svetlana! In this case a little oslabla sokratitelnaja function of muscles which carry out emission of an ejaculate. No trouble in it or this is not present. The reason can be and depression of exaltation during intimal contacts and depression sokratitelnoj functions of a prostate, changes with the years are possible or probable (depression of excitability) To address it is not necessary anywhere, but training of muscles of a perineum can improve a tonus of muscles (exercise Kegelja).