PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. Has begun a sexual life in 20 years and it or her I conduct about one year. All chorus...

Fence Sinitsyn
02.05.2004, 01:45
Zdrastvujte. Has begun a sexual life in 20 years and it or her I conduct about one year. Very well, but is small problemma iz-for which to me inconveniently with mine partnershej: the matter is that as soon as I finish, I start to laugh at what of an occasion for this purpose was not present any, even a situation that not ridiculous and I think of serious things, and all I am peerly dared or laugh peerly as small, even up to tears. Whether as you think normally it?

Isaev D.D.
03.05.2004, 12:41
Dear Fence! During the moment of a sex discharge in a head brain the powerful or potent portion of endorphines - " hormones of pleasure " is thrown out. Iz-for it or this the emotional status that leads to occurrence of causeless euphoria, fun for no reason at all sharply varies... No trouble or abnormal in it or this is not present. Endorphines break up within 5 minutes and the similar status passes or takes place... Such it is inherent not only to you!