PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! My guy does not wish to be engaged with me oral sekso...

Elena
01.05.2004, 23:30
Hello the doctor!
My guy does not wish to be engaged with me oral sex. e. I with it or him am engaged, and he with me does not want, speaks, that he the person of old training and to him time is necessary. (to him 28 years, a sexual life live as he said with 18.) Me 23 years, a sexual life live 3 months, he my the first the man.
I do not understand it or him, not looking that I have late begun a sexual life, I without problems have started to be engaged in oral sex. (it was interesting to me also I simply wanted it or this)
Now actually a question. What to me to do or make? Whether he will change the point of view? I doubt, that he in due course will want, if now does not want. And zastavjat I shall not be.
But, for me it is important. Me enrages, that he disdains me so I understand it and does not wish to deliver to me that udovalstvie which I deliver to him. At ordinary sex I yet do not test an orgasm, and thought can though oral..

Whether it is possible to change its or his stereotypes in sex?

I value this person. But, nevertheless, sex and respect for to me is more dear or expensive..
Yes, still he speaks interest me. And how? Can you will advise.

Isaev D.D.
03.05.2004, 03:17
Dear Elena! You tsenny both are attractive in itself and do not require that still or even something to do or make that the young man has deigned snizojti up to lask the liked person (if he, certainly, you likes). The love is granted to another voluntary and sincerely, it is need or requirement and the necessary form of self-expression. Corporal contact is a continuation of emotional and spiritual affinity, in itself there can not be a place of fastidiousness concerning to any part of a body of the partner... You know all this and understand not worse me. And from this point of view obviously, that the man which shows the excellent or different attitude or relation, considers or counts, that oral caress are normal in relation to it or him;them, but unacceptable from its or his party or side obviously specifies on unequal, even the scornful attitude or relation to the woman... About what "training" or deep feeling here there can be a speech? Usual egoism and a sexism... Intimacy in the naked or exposed kind shows that there is a person and what its or his true attitude or relation.. . Whether it is necessary to keep in touch with the person who so frankly and impudently shows the essence and neglects your needs or requirements and interests? Leave hopes that something can be changed in its or his stereotypes. It is necessary either reconcile, or to build equal in rights harmonious attitudes or relations with someone another...