PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I like and I respect with the husband, but in postele he me is perfect or absolute...

Nata
01.05.2004, 13:26
Hello! I like and I respect with the husband, but in postele he at all does not raise or excite me. We are married 12 years. First all was perfect, then passions began to abate or remit, and now in general ANYTHING! Any poses and t. The item do not help or assist. Really we with the husband more never shall test former passion? Or it is necessary to change the husband?

The anonym
02.05.2004, 11:21
To change the husband or to treat a head.

Thorn
03.05.2004, 00:27
Nata, depends on YOUR purposes. My personal experience speaks, that ashes does not burn, so think, that it is necessary for you in the future. In one I can console in favour of your latent desire to leave - while you are young, it "would be desirable", and "is could", it is possible still or even to try to find the happiness. But guarantees, that the second will not bother you as the first - is not present. Usually in such cases are treated by "lovers" (when the family is already connected detmi/by property and t. Item)