PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! At me here what problem: there is no desire zani...

A.B
02.05.2004, 01:39
Hello the dear doctor!
At me here what problem: there is no desire to be engaged in sex. The husband very much experiences also I any more I do not know what to do or make. The matter is that I do not have desire to begin or start that or in this direction, t. e. If we begin zanimatsjaseksom it's OK, but it is necessary still or even to want to begin, and here with it or this a problem.
At me dysfunction of a thyroid gland, I drink hormonal tablets, whether it can be connected with my problem? I read that my illness or disease and svjazanoe with her treatment can cause or call such consequences.
Prompt please that to me to do or make, whether will pass or take place it when I shall take off or shall cure shchitovidku?

Isaev D.D.
02.05.2004, 21:52
Dear And.! Really, at disturbances of function of a thyroid gland suffers both sex sphere and a regulation of genesial activity I can not give any references, t. To. Not of a course of all aspects of a problem but it is assured or confident, that all to be normalized after treatment otherwise it should is possible will address to the sexologist!