PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem. The husband I have ceased to interest as the woman, its or his words. Prich...

Alla
01.05.2004, 19:42
At me a problem. The husband I have ceased to interest as the woman, its or his words. And to like he me has not ceased and to lose does not want. Itself sex I like, but we are engaged it or this extremely seldom and that, it is necessary to elicit. That I only did not do or make: has grown thin, books different nachitalas about that how to diversify our intimal life, in process of forces it or her diversified. And all uselessly, does not want also all here. Has got or started to itself the lover, all is pleasant to him also all arranges. But ljublju-that the husband and to lose I do not want. What to do or make? To itself to go?

LaLa
02.05.2004, 14:09
And if to let to him know (cautiously and it is thin!), what you are reasonably interesting to many (!) other men? He in general jealous?

Natasha
02.05.2004, 21:31
Alla, and during those moments when all of you are engaged in sex, at your husband all turns out? Perhaps, he is simply sick?