PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please: I Accept a medicine "Difenin" (on 2 that...

Alexey
01.05.2004, 22:32
Hello! Prompt, please: I Accept a medicine "Difenin" (on 2 tab. In day). Speak, it causes a terrible allergy inside of all to an organism. Whether the truth it and what by-effects from reception of this medicine actually happen? I meet the girl, we yet were not engaged in sex, it would be desirable to learn or find out what harm my liked can put or render popadnie my semen on... Yes anywhere? Whether it is possible to check up presence of " harmful substances " in a semen having made spermogrammu?

Isaev D.D.
02.05.2004, 16:52
Dear Alexey! I do not know how much or as far as for a long time you accept Difenin but if it is enough for a long time know, that the basic complication is a boring of gums and a denudation of roots of a teeth... You accept not such and a greater or big dose so the side effect should not be expressed strongly... Difenin, as well as all antiepileptic agents renders some effect of suppression on sex need or requirement.. Any danger from a semen at which minimum quantities difenina will be present, no. And here the usual analysis of a semen cannot reveal presence of similar minimal concentration. For this purpose the special expensive spectral analysis is necessary.