PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not so long ago I have started to meet one young man. To him 23 years, n...

alaska@bk.ru
01.05.2004, 21:54
Not so long ago I have started to meet one young man. To him 23 years, but he
Still the virgin and never entered close relations with girls, at all
Kissed. Though at it or him that's all right both with appearance and with character, but he waited
"Princess"... He too was not engaged in the Onanism, t. e. Of sex did not think
In general, at least so he speaks. And here he has met me... I too still
The virgin, but already had close relations with men.
In next our occurring we kissed also I has lowered or omitted an arm or a hand to him on a penis and became
It or Him to iron.
He has told or said, that anything at all does not feel... Though the member has risen. I have offered
To make to him minet, and after much persuasion he has agreed. He it is fast enough
Has terminated. But has besides told or said, that practically nothing has felt (
Positive emotions) and in general at it or him are not present such big desire to be engaged
It or This. For me it is very strange if still or even to consider, that he the virgin.
He speaks, that I for it or him as an angel and at it or him to me strong Platonic
Feelings though except for me anybody any more does not raise or excite it or him...
How you consider or count it a strong pathology? Also what to us to do or make? In fact that is abnormal,
What does he finish, but thus does not test pleasant emotions?!

Maxim
02.05.2004, 03:36
Not a pathology, and Platonic chustva, he - children's naive and inspired, as for the first time this all. Not the truth, he masturbiroval, otherwise it is necessary all worries if at it or him by way of with a potency. Yes, he chustvoval something, and an orgasm at it or him was on 99 %, not nicheskie chustva, he - children's naive and inspired, as for the first time this all. He masturbiroval, otherwise it is necessary all worries if at it or him by way of with a potency. Yes, he chustvoval something, and an orgasm at it or him was on 99 % .radujsja that has met such guy enamoured in you though it can is simple emotions and constraint from the sex first in a life.

The anonym
02.05.2004, 08:19
Actually strannovato ento. Keep from it or him far away, and that silent, silent, and then bats! An exacerbation... Also can bite

T-Rex
02.05.2004, 16:04
To you has carried. It is new type of humanoids - model of the future