PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Last three years from sex with the husband very seldom I receive udovo...

Nata
02.05.2004, 03:47
Hello. Last three years in sex with the husband very seldom I take pleasure. I am probably guilty: I can not longly be excited or raised. Made love to another the man. But I can not tell or say, that has received huge pleasure. But after that employment or occupations by sex with the husband became fantastic, but not for a long time. The matter is that I cannot become pregnant and 2, 5 I am flied or treated. Sometimes to have to be engaged in sex without any desire because the doctor has registered. Can be iz-for treatments at me interest to sex was gone? The matter is that in the childhood to me have performed operation on an abdominal cavity and there were many solderings. I feel in some poses very strong pain inside. Happens it is insulting, that I cannot try to make love in some poses. I can not understand, in what the reason of my dissatisfaction with sex? There can be I become frigid? With the husband we together 10 years. Often I recollect that time when me shaked from an orgasm, received huge pleasure from oral sex. Now, if the husband kisses me in intimal places, I do not receive any pleasure. Help or assist to understand.

Ljubavushka
02.05.2004, 13:08
The husband has bothered, time to you not is impossible to be engaged in sex with other men continue in the same spirit! There Will be that unique and unique which will make you healthy, and poses always can be changed under the sensations, not so it is terrible! Happy search: - (((