PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Respond, please, to a question at me such problem I very much...

SASHA
01.05.2004, 02:42
Hello! Respond, please, on a question at me such problem I very much like to go in stockings it at me have begun years in 12 13 I was friends of the little girl from a class once have left snej on street have fallen and razodral she pridlozhila to me stockings sshortami to me was nothing to do or make trousers and I have agreed also first time to me this sensation it was pleasant and steh pores I began to dress them everywhere and now I am simple nemogu without them pravdo dress them under trousers but vserovno hotelby that you posavetovali how to get rid of this attachment if is possible as write (patriot1@mail. kz)

Isaev D.D.
02.05.2004, 10:46
Dear Sasha! It is necessary to understand psychodynamic mechanisms of the arisen need or requirement of clothing of stockings in detail enough. After that it is possible to resolve a problem during specially directed psychotherapy. Unfortunately, in absentia to help or assist with this question it is impossible.