PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Probably such question already set, but try, on...

Lena
01.05.2004, 07:56
The dear doctor.
Probably such question already set, but try to respond, please, and me.
Sexual life I live with 17, now to me 25. there is a person whom I very much like, is already hollow year we live together. But not up to it or him, snim I cannot terminate. When I start to caress myself, too nothing turns out, I at all mogusebe to present, what is it such.

My friend speaks, that if caressing itself I not mogukonchit and snim I of it or this cannot.

pozhalusta, help or assist to correct this situation.

Isaev D.D.
02.05.2004, 02:07
The dear Lena! Your friend is not absolutely right. Really, the discharge self-stimulation often recommend all over again to learn to reach or achieve. But all is far not women are able and can do or make it independently. For the some people the masturbation becomes possible or probable only after they have tested delights of an orgasm in partner attitudes or relations... Therefore it is necessary to use first of all the young man and to direct or refer its or his caress to the necessary bed or channel, to set their intensity and a rhythm, to study vchuvstvovatsja in its or his touches, kisses, etc. Remember, that will be primary on it to be required a lot of time. Therefore do not regret it or him, release or exempt the head from alarms and cares, relax and taste a poison or venom of desires, observe that is pleasant more that raises or excites more strongly... Do not hope to receive result at once, Have patience, but fix particles of progress and multiply their time from time. The result will necessarily come!