PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. Consult, please. Sensitivity at...

Alla
01.05.2004, 03:15
Good afternoon, the doctor. Consult, please.
Sensitivity at me raised or increased, a hormonal background strong, and in both directions. The constitution - is closer to man's (modelling). From here both dysfunction of ovaries, and sexual behaviour sootvestvennoe - quickly and strongly I join, but I receive great pleasure from the process. An orgasm - very rare or infrequent, time in 2 3 months (and, probably (?) He plural, from fine separate inflow), and not so to me he in itself - "zashkalivaet" is a little, even painfully happens. Brings le real harm a rarity of an orgasm (for example, by analogy to an inflammation of ovaries at those who has no sex, but thinks about itself much, and a strain not poluchae discharges)? Whether My endometriosis and fine myomas can be such consequence (t. e. Surplus of female hormones)? Also that then to do or make, no partner to me brings an orgasm more often, already probovano. Can, not be engaged at all and not think, then the hormonal background will calm down, and it is possible to recover? Excuse for verbosity. In advance blagodrna.

Isaev D.D.
02.05.2004, 01:30
Dear Alla! I not all have understood from your report That such a hormonal background strong, and in both directions ? CHto-Something mysterious If is a question of a high level of man's hormones, that, really, there should be above a level of sexuality, sex need or requirement and, usually, it is accompanied by greater orgasticheskoj ability! And at you not so Presence of an endometriosis and myomas specifies something obvious hormonal disturbances which accompany a sex dissatisfaction more likely and can become aggravated only without high-grade sex contacts! Continence to good, in these cases, will not result or bring! That at you was and as in intimal sphere - it is necessary to analyze and something to undertake. It is desirable by means of the expert!