PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It again I, zadoval a question on a subject planning of family, thanks for the answer..

Sergey 21 year
01.05.2004, 19:28
It again I, zadoval a question on a subject planning of family, thanks for the answer, At me still such questions.... 1) how to make so that two at a birth has turned out, and it depends on diligence? 2) as soon my wife learns or finds out that she is pregnant? You simply do not represent as I want the child, and I am natural for it or her very strongly I worry. In our city neukogo to take consultation such tipi and consequently completely pologajus on yours... .vot yours faithfully Sergey... If is at you what nibud references for both of us if it is possible write in the answer... .my very much we wait.

Isaev D.D.
02.05.2004, 01:19
The the woman is more senior, the it is more probability of the multifetal pregnancy, stimulating action on ripening of several ootids is rendered with the medical products promoting conception. But development of several fetuses increases or enlarges danger of premature birth or births or congenital defects at the child and can serve as the reason of complications at pregnancy. For mother danger of strong bleedings, a high BP, disturbance of a metabolism increases or is enlarged.
Researches have shown, that the less than stresses and troubles at the man, the more spermatozoons develop or produce testicles. Some days prior to planned conception it is necessary to try to create a free, joyful, intimal situation, an atmosphere of slackness. Abusing a coffeine is not recommended. He detains education of spermatozoons, and breaks metabolic processes in them (their mobility suffers).
Remember, that conception occurs or happens far not at once. According to, pregnancy arises on the average in 5, 3 months after the beginning of regular sex contacts without contraception. One of the reasons - 31 % of all impregnated ootids cannot get accustomed in a uterus after implantation. Obviously, it is connected with any defects of development of a zygote... Therefore it is not necessary to expect immediate result of your efforts...
The impregnated ootid is implanted by a weekend after a fertilization and by means of tests pregnancy approximately in 14 days after conception can be revealed. In case of a delay monthly more than week, it is possible to do or make the test for pregnancy which will show authentic result at a level 98 - 99 %. But it is recommended to repeat it or him in a week for a final confirmation.