PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please...

marina V
16.04.2004, 09:53
To my husband like lejsbijskie attitudes or relations. He is raised or excited from viewing films on this subjects. Me from it or this turns back, to that he does not believe. Sootvetsvenno as soon as during love games there is any hint or conversation on it or this my desire to be engaged sex passes or takes place. That behind it or this costs or stands: jealousy or aversion of other attitudes or relations?

evromedprestizh
22.04.2004, 16:18
To probably, your spouse like not lesbijskie attitudes or relations, and contemplation beautiful naked or exposed female ph. This normal phenomenon besides interest novel-that women is possible or probable can to do or make without the man. Your imperception of these pictures has psychological character (subconscious tabu). Here works the whole complex: jealousy (since the man is interested in other women), and the sensation of own "noncompetitiveness" and, probably is possible or probable, features of your education in spirit monogamii, etc. Also is possible or probable, that at Vashshchego the husband is any meksualnye problems and additional "stimulation" is required to him. Try to talk to it or him frankly and if you will not cope with it or this independently address for the help to the doctor to the sexopathologist.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category urologist-sexopathologist Molodtsov Anatoly Anatolevich.