PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with libido

Vlad
29.03.2004, 14:32
To me 21 year, never was engaged in sex earlier. And here one month ago I had a girl, and the sexual life has begun. But I have found out some problems. When I see the naked or exposed female body at me there is no erection. She is absent on the image of any naked or exposed girl. The erection comes, only if I or she will help or assist arms or hand. And when I make love to the girl, I do not manage to terminate, though erection does not vanish. No illnesses or diseases in the physical plan at me are present (recently passed or took place medkomisiju) and never was. All problems more likely psychoemotional. The matter is that I was awful zakompleksovan earlier and how much I remember myself always suppressed the sex inclination. I certainly was engaged in a masturbation but only when already absolutely was not vmogotu and always after that very much reproached myself. Whether It is possible somehow vostanovit libido? What can you advise?

JUGGALO
31.03.2004, 04:28
About total seasonal activization of creative energy at idiots and as with them to communicate (is more correct - to not communicate) to loyal visitors of a forum, I already wrote.
(It I in occasion of the removed report on which place you now see this text).

Wel:-D

Vlad
31.03.2004, 12:29
Well thanks! Very competent advice or council. I shall necessarily try or taste;)
But all would be desirable to hear and opinion of the expert. Au, where you?

01.04.2004, 01:45
I am sorry, that on personal circumstances now I appear on formume less often, than usually.
I shall shortly agree with the good sexopathologist, which together with me (is more correct, I together with it or him) will conduct this forum. To me he not absolutely on a structure and thereof I cannot it is full enough and was well-timed to answer all your questions.
Now, on your question.
Try "not make love and like your girl and to take pleasure in its or her love if it is clear about what I speak. In the present or true love it is impossible incompetent to be simple because it is impossible. Love it not process of achievement something: pleasures, quantities or amounts, durations, qualities is a status throttle. Your physical actions only the form and expression of this status. Cease to think of that, there is he at you or still is not present. Try to express the feeling to your girl, giving to her pleasure. It is assured or confident, that other parts of your body move freely enough and completely submit to your will.
Forget about your member when the moment will come, he to take care of all without any strong-willed participation of you. It is not necessary "to help" or assist" him arms or hand, legs or foots and other parts - he not the invalid. It about the same what "to help" or assist" your girl to receive by means of tongue an orgasm... Khm... Oral orgazmicheskoe the grant or manual on konu-?aO?n?a?n?O... You caress your girl, as well as she you, instead of "help or assist" the friend-friend with an orgasm, feel a difference? Is not present?
Come on a psychotherapy.:)

P.S. In occasion of that you " do not manage to terminate ". It because of described above the reasons. Do not worry, it soon will pass or take place also you and your girl still will periodically recollect this opportunity from shares of a regret:) I Advise, to you also to esteem my answers to numerous questions in occasion of absence of an orgasm or an erection - some concrete ways to change this position there are described.

JUGGALO
01.04.2004, 03:47
I do not believe!

Vlad
01.04.2004, 19:44
Many thanks to you