PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sostojatie which me disturbs!

RomzAss
29.03.2004, 01:30
To me of 20 years. 4 years meet the girl! A bed life, not strongly active! But not without it or her! For all time has changed to her of all time 2! vobshchem, all was well, perfectly, fine! I suit it or her, she me! In what there are no reproaches! But here, recently there was "miracle"! At it or her 2-nd day went monthly, but happens so business cunningly before sex! A prelude - all is remarkable, first time - all is excellent or different! poslja rest tried to begin second time, but erektsija was gone! That she did not try to do or make, all in vain! Earlier poslja tseloj nights, poslja 6- ejaculations, vseravno was erektsija! And here has fallen also all! (during a break, have a little bit spoiled mood phone calls! And prishedshye durzja (can from it or this?))
In couple of days, the situation has repeated! Already in other place! At first have hardly achieved healthy erektsii! poslja first time, in general has fallen and again it was necessary longly enough are excruciated that something has left!
On a trace put like as it's OK! But vseravno vjalovato! What could it be?! Can from for that that has started to accept vitamin In-complex with trace substances "VITAM"? Somehow ridiculously! In the instruction such affairs it is not mentioned!
Here such business or affairs! What to do or make, how to be!?

Wel:-D
01.04.2004, 02:34
Do not pay attention. First time was because of calls and friends, then you "have gone in cycles" in it or this. Will be tsiklitsja further - will have to pass or take place internal consultation.
:)