PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with an erection

Alexey_2004
15.02.2004, 17:34
In May of the last year has made a circumcision - there was a phimosis. Problems with an erection (I do not know it is connected or not) since then have begun? First all like would be normal - duration of the sexual certificate or act has increased. There were difficulties to terminate - an erection is, but here to terminate in any way, vitoge she passes or takes place for banal weariness. Well and in the ending I have a current situation - it appear in bed, the erection is, but weak, to enter a member it is not possible, or she very quickly passes or takes place. Vobshchem whatever one may do does not leave. It was already some times with the same partnershej.
Here and interestingly - whether there can be it consequences of a circumcision or not? Also what now it is better delat-to go to what doctor?

I shall a little add - psychological desire hugely, I start to caress the girlfriend - she already all on a platoon, but here at me it is not necessary. It is insulting. She me does not caress - well kisses, embraces and so on are, but here minet or is simple ladoshkoj to caress a member is are not present. Directly I about it or this did not ask it or her, but gradually tried to move its or her arm or hand where it is necessary. We are fine in otnoshshchenijah, but here this problem frightens me also I am afraid as though it has not caused a loss to our attitudes or relations: (

Wel:-D
29.02.2004, 01:18
Circumcision here not and. Under your letter it is possible to notice, that at you a problem in attitudes or relations with the girlfriend. You too will try to receive an orgasm gradually if its or her arm or hand udastsja to move where it is necessary? And, actually, whether she wishes to give to you pleasure or only waits, what you to her now will provide it or him?
What do you mean, particularly, speaking, what at you all is good in attitudes or relations? Whether what exactly at you well and really this ALL and all so?