PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My problem

Anton
16.05.2003, 23:13
At me such problem (?)... I like to not lead up myself to an orgasm... Even on the contrary-me it is pleasant statuses of balancing on the verge of: on peak or pique when just about there will come or step an orgasm... But to not allow him to come, and it is a little having cooled down, again to finish of itself up to such status... And so can proceed very longly while I absolutely be unable already be kept - then I finish.... Here, all sex seems to me what is it can affect or have an effect negatively in the further on mine. Lives.... And me already 25, recently has divorced, now the constant partnershi is not present, imenja raises or excites all that is connected with a subject of a masturbation. In advance thanks.

Doctor Vitaly
17.05.2003, 10:04
Yes, deduction can badly affect or badly have an effect a sex life, with the years. Often it pours out in a premature ejaculation.

Vova200
16.02.2004, 00:02
Also what it is necessary to do or make, if after deduction with the years there are premature ejaculations? How to treat?

Thanks.

Wel:-D
29.02.2004, 01:08
If such it will be valid to occur or happen - then to you pridyotsja to try to not keep, and on the contrary to accelerate an ejaculation (see my answer to a similar subject).