PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My girl does not want sex!

Slava
28.08.2003, 22:11
Hello the doctor. The short of my problem consists in the following:
My girl gradually has lost desire to be engaged in sex. We zhyvem together about one year and during first time we did not sleep or burn at all at night! But gradually she began to vary... On my questions why, she responds, that is simple at it or her there is no desire and force itself she cannot. All parodoksalnost that I am assured or confident that she still likes me and in bed I am quite good enough. I have started to offer all new and new poses, caressed it or her literally hours, gave all myself and to the detriment of the sensations more shortly. But that has not helped or assisted! She every evening asks from me a pardon for the behaviour, but to me it is not easier! On the party or side to me to go not hochetsja, in fact lybov has still remained.
I hope you to me pomozhite.

The pretty girl
06.09.2003, 12:47
I have appeared in precisely same situation with the young man. What to do or make - I do not represent... I it or him like also he me very much, he is tender, close or attentive, tries to understand. But I fine understand, that so cannot always proceed and I do not wish it or him to lose. But anything I can not do or make: I simply in general do not have desire, mood, an inclination. At me always are a heap of greater or big and small reasons to avoid sex. A problem probably in a head but what I cannot understand. What to me to do or make? The sexopathologist? I do not know where to go and what to speak... Advise something, I beg.

Doctor Vitaly
06.09.2003, 13:47
Let's go non-standard by and not you awake to ask questions, and I:)

Me always surprised, how people like to speak, that at them the same problems, under laconic and absolutely unrepresentative description of a problem (in this case behind frameworks of the description there was such mass of questions, that can and writing the complaint it or this does not understand). From this description NOT PROBABLY to approve or confirm, that at the girl of Glory the same problem, as at the Pretty girl. Depression libido verojano as from somatic, and absolutely psychological problems. Thus to understand that there actually on avaricious lines on the Internet cherezvychajno is difficult, as a situation not STANDARD. Besides for verification of the diagnosis (and the success of therapy depends on its or his correct statement also) series of inspections which simply do not pass or take place virtually are required.

And so. My question: Why you search advice or council in a network and do not address to the expert internally?

KateS
10.09.2003, 23:53
Ok

Kuzmich
18.09.2003, 06:46
So it is possible to bring up only the girl who will search in you not for you, and toleo one gifts - the passed or taken place stage.
If you dear or expensive begaesh and otdaeshsja only for money and gifts, izveni dear or expensive - you shl.....

ae
19.09.2003, 19:21
KateS if I am not mistaken that you the representative of the most ancient trade and similar reports in a forum simply you involve in yourself additional clients (differently you would not specify soap). I am right?

KateS
20.09.2003, 00:17
OK

Doctor Vitaly
20.09.2003, 09:33
Katya, the personal reasonings can be stated in a free regimen and outside of a forum of advice or councils of experts, and similar "discussion" transfer or carry to section " Free disskusija about sex "

http: // forum.nedug.ru/forumdisplay.php? s = and forumid=34

And not spamte a medical forum.
The prevention or warning number or room 1.

VOLKON
01.10.2003, 20:19
:)