PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I take pleasure in a kind of a coitus of the wife with another

Alexander
04.05.2003, 15:06
41 year, to the wife 21, periodically arises invincible desire to look or see as my wife makes the certificate or act with another the man. The desire was some times realized, but at times it would be desirable repetitions. First explained to itself it is draft of the wife to such process (more correctly - simply bent for to such process but without my participation) and desire of the control - on 50 %, and on 50 % there was a desire to see this and received satisfaction during.

How to be further?
p.s.: the wife had a reactive status on a background of a hysterical psychosis, is stoped...

Doctor Vitaly
04.05.2003, 15:33
Your psychopathology is called vizionizmom. To treat it it is so absurd how to treat a homoeroticism. What do you wait in reply to the questions?

He
05.05.2003, 23:40
.. So I wait for references on treatment, behaviour or recognitions of a hopelessness of a situation.
Question as a matter of fact, probably, one - how to be/live?
Yours faithfully,
Alexander

He again...
07.05.2003, 11:40
.. You were gone?

Doctor Vitaly
07.05.2003, 15:40
1. vizionizm it is not treated.
2. Problems nearby - on reception to the psychotherapist together with suprugoj.

And about were gone.....:) you come on reception (paid) and be indignant. I have a job and real, instead of the virtual patients demanding my attention.

Altunin A.I.
20.08.2003, 20:02
You have series of the obvious and latent psychological problems with which it is necessary to understand very seriously and longly. It is possible or probable at internal consultation if you live in Moscow. The situation needs to be cleared up necessarily, differently will be only more difficultly and more dramatically further.