PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a question!

Sarah
01.06.2003, 01:46
Hello, thanks in advance for the answer!
The problem is those... I rather devstvenna. I have a guy with whom I firstly did not sleep... First masturbiroval. Then I did or made to him minet. Then he has ceased to finish at self-satisfaction, and now and more from oral sex does not finish or finishes och- longly.. Like we would experiment... Here so. Now we in general are engaged nothing.. The Question: and when I with it or him shall sleep, he too in due course to finish will cease? What is such then will be?
And with what it is connected? Like he to me would not grow cold... And itself does not know what to do or make.

angelina
23.07.2003, 17:45
zdrastwui, ja ne znay pochemu na twoe pismo ne otwetil doktor, no znaesch, ti poprobui perespat so swoim parnem, on ot etogo poluchayt ogromnoe udowolstwie.

Ljalja
28.07.2003, 10:54
I can tell or say, that firstly your partner all strongly enough raised or excited, therefore he and finished so easily and quickly. After it is required to more time for satisfaction. And it is normal. He not that cannot terminate that, something is simple not so or he is not strongly enough raised or excited. In the first days to him could be enough and one your touch to terminate, and now it is necessary more patiences.
And if you will dare to oversleep with it or him he will not cease to finish, all will be good. Only necessarily use condoms! Udachki!

Altunin A.I.
18.08.2003, 22:47
Factors which influence rate of offensive or approach of an orgasm at the man, it is a lot of. And each of them demands the close or attentive and serious analysis that is possible or probable only at consultation of more concrete. To tell or say something concrete without the detailed information it is impossible. It is necessary to understand your attitudes or relations, in a status of nervous system of your partner, in its or his character, habits and other specific features. A situation uneasy. Now she not necessarily carries in herself the problem moment, but on the future of it or this to exclude it is impossible.