PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ladies (from 30 up to 35) interestingly your opinion

AVIr32
17.05.2003, 06:01
If here there are ladies. Explain to me sex is for women or not. At me a problem - my wife (31 year), considers or counts, if we were engaged in sex of 5 times in a month - that it bespredel. Attempts to explain to her, that it or this cause the extremely negative reaction, but the most interesting a little, as its or her girlfriends so consider or count. To me only 33 years, I am full of energy, chuvst, etc. I accept my social status and incomes.
But each time when I wish sex with the wife to hear in the answer, that you - me it simply kill an animal which always wants, I become isterikom, really I an animal,
Or all sex it not for the wife, and for the woman with which is better than more month to not meet? podelitis ideas, I shall be grateful.

AVIr32
17.05.2003, 06:20
pochitav messadzhi below, I apologize, first of all I wish to hear opinion of the doctor.......

Doctor Vitaly
17.05.2003, 10:10
Whether there are at it or her (you) children?

AVIr32
17.05.2003, 18:31
Yes, at us the son, to him 4 years, in marriage or spoilage we 12 year.

Doctor Vitaly
17.05.2003, 19:38
Average term of restoration of the woman after sorts or labors 3 years, i.e. actually yours of the spouse already for for the physiological and hormonal problems connected with pregnancy. Often depression libido just also is connected with hormonal problems. Bessportno only that for your age sex at you not frequent. Try to address together with suprugoj to the sexologist internally.

AVIr32
18.05.2003, 06:25
Thanks for the answer, we shall solve a problem.

T.
09.06.2003, 17:51
Actually... Your wife concerns to that type of women, which sex - not the most important... And from it or him she probably special does not receive pleasure.... It can be never simple she felt of an orgasm?.. Here still it is necessary to understand..)) Probably it is cleanly psychological barrier which to you needs to be overcome together.... Try to change a place where you will be engaged in sex... Probably she will like something extreme or on the contrary, more romantic..))

Nata S
09.06.2003, 20:48
To me 35. At me such problems are not present. By stories of my girlfriends, such problems meet at men of our age is more often. Yes, there is a couple of girlfriends, which toshnit from a kind of a thick and flabby body of the husband. They invent different occasions and refuse sex though continue to like the "medvezhonkov" and do not seek entertainments elsewhere.