PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is necessary to interfere urgently

Inc
30.05.2003, 20:09
The help is necessary to me!!! The doctor, give some variants of actions as it is possible to get rid or reduce this illness.
With the beginning, having learned mastrubirovat, I was given pleasure with it to do or make, looking at naked guys. I thought, what is it will not affect or not have an effect in any way my orientation, but have passed or have taken place time and I have started to fall in love with men. It is awful. Vanishes errektsija at a kind of a female body. Give, please, some advice or councils how to get rid from it or this since I understand, what is it incorrectly, but the organism literally itself forces me it to do or make...

Doctor Vitaly
30.05.2003, 21:07
To get rid it is possible only by means of the psychoanalyst and the sexologist, i.e. without the expert hardly it is possible for something to advise from " house ways ". If sex with the woman will be improbable, it is necessary to recognize the nonconventional orientation and to not spoil to itself because of it or this a life.

Inc
31.05.2003, 15:41
Whether what I slept vseste with svoeju mother till 12 years could affect or influence still?

Doctor Vitaly
31.05.2003, 17:26
To deal with your problem it is necessary longly and the psychoanalyst will work beginning or starting in your early-early childhood. Forgive or excuse, but in a network all these questions you will not resolve.