PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem

Somebody
24.05.2003, 18:48
At me it is some or a little bit questions.

1) With what vozrata it is possible to begin a sexual life NORMALLY?
2) If the condom has flied, and it is revealed too late what probability of what she will become pregnant?
3) I and so during the sexual certificate or act I can not longly sustain (a member very quickly fall down) in summary item or point 2 I for constant excitements became, similar, in general indifferent by a sexual life, and, as sledtvie, the member cannot eregirovat at all. And she wishes continuation. What to do or make?

Doctor Vitaly
26.05.2003, 19:35
1. From puberty.
2. Probability same, as at the certificate or act without a condom.
3. To study to give pleasure partnershe different ways.

Somebody
28.05.2003, 18:11
Thanks for references.

And more... If Could you to respond... A little bit strange question, but... Naturally, in a seed or spermatic liquid of the man the substances positively influencing a female organism (simply I study on the first course medinstituta - therefore interestingly, and rather) contain... But I from different sources heard, as the female organism allocates something similar. It would be desirable to hear more in detail:
1) What is this substances?
2) As they influence a man's organism?
3) And where they contain - in vydelenijah vaginas, or in the mucous fuse allocated by a uterus, or, can, somewhere else?... Or it simply exchange of the substances containing in a blood, through integuments of genitals?

Simply konketnyh I have not found data, though have examined many sources. And for some reasons I very much require such information. It would be desirable to hear - in any variant - in brief, tezisno, it is better even scientific terms...

* Can seem strange - why if I study in medinstitute - then I ask such. No, is simple the matter is that very interestingly to hear answers to my questions not only from lectures - it is possible or probable, I learn or I find out a lot of new.

In advance thanks.

Doctor Vitaly
28.05.2003, 18:56
Similar subjects, at present, concern to hypothetical, than to the scientifically-proved data more. The information which is reliable with t.z. Demonstrative medicine search in MEDLAJNE on a server of national medical library of the USA.

Somebody
29.05.2003, 20:34
Hm, even so. Well, in any case of thanks. I shall look or see on the site specified by you.:)