PDA

Просмотр полной версии : seryoznaja a problem

Sergey
28.04.2003, 20:40
To me 21 year. Sex experience yet I have no. The general or common state of health quite normal. But here I have seryoznaja a problem which does not allow me to live normally: the matter is that I am inclined to extremely frequent and exhausting masturbation, I even against sloego desires am compelled or forced masturbirovat to come to the senses on 3 - 4 times a day; earlier it was pleasant to me, but last two - three years I already hate this predilection, I cannot in any way that what to get rid, and even easier or simply to lower quantity or amount of such certificates or acts in day; I have simply reached a limit: I am tired, I am angry, I am exhausted by it or this, I yet pomasturbiruju turn to an animal which only and thinks of any mud... Help or assist, please, prompt me how also what exactly I should do or make even to lower quantity or amount of certificates or acts of a masturbation, and it is better to bring them to nothing (I namasturbirovalsja for all life... I start to hate myself for this abulia, I cannot stop it or this); I ask not otdelyvajtesb the general or common phrases.. Help or assist, even small, but effective advice or council against this horror. Help or assist me. I wish to live a normal life!

Doctor Vitaly
01.05.2003, 19:49
Help or Assist me. I wish to live a normal life!

And live. The regular sexual life and all is normalized.

George
27.05.2003, 07:06
At me precisely same problem as at Sergey, here only at attempt of regular employment or occupation by sex at me propodala an erection during the certificate or act and I simply am afraid I begin more correctly are afraid zanimatsja sex...

Gami
29.05.2003, 12:34
the Initial report from Sergey
I have seryoznaja a problem which does not allow me to live normally: the matter is that I am inclined to extremely frequent and exhausting masturbation

I not the doctor, but earlier had similar problems (within 20 years).
Disposal has come simply and unexpectedly: I have fallen in love. It is necessary to believe, to not despair only and... To search for It or Her, that which can understand you and is mutual grow fond.
In more detail, see http: // xgami.narod.ru/ispoved.htm

With "treatment"! (the author of the story).