PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt

Yong lady
20.05.2003, 15:50
The dear doctor! Prompt!
If I test klitoralnyj an orgasm why I can not vaginalnyj? Whether it Depends on my young man or business in me?
My sexual life has begun 1 one year ago. Except for my young man at me nobody was. Sex with it or him does not bring special pleasure. Sometimes I do not feel it or him in myself....
Whether have value or meaning;importance the sizes of our genitals for reception vaginalnogo an orgasm? Can we sexly not are compatible? I can not find the answer. Help or assist!

Doctor Vitaly
20.05.2003, 17:04
I think that has put more likely in both of you and your sex experience.

Young lady
20.05.2003, 19:33
Doctor Vitaly!
To me 21. The partner already 30 and at it or him unlike me has enough experience. But, on not to which reasons, I cannot speak with it or him on this subject. To it or this I ask you to help or assist to find the answer to some questions:
Whether there is a sex compatibility and on what she depends?
Whether it is possible to receive vaginalnyj an orgasm if you test klitoralnyj? Or one of two is given? Whether it depends on the man?
In fact I not frigidna?!
Your answer is important for me!
In advance big to you thanks!

Doctor Vitaly
21.05.2003, 20:03
1. Sex it is incompatible nesushchestvuet. There is an inexperience of partners and their ignorance each other. If you are not frank with the partner in questions of sex you hardly receive something more than already have.

2. There are and poliorgazmichnye women, and women testing an orgasm of different types, there is also something one.

3. You not frigidny.