PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Is afraid, that has not finished the cure of a sexual infection

Unfortunate
07.05.2003, 01:30
The dear doctor! pozhlujsta, tell or say what to do or make? We together one and a half year. At all of us it is remarkable, we plan on the future, together to us it is very good! But only recently at it or him the ulcer, from it or this bad state of health has opened, moreover he is afraid, that has not finished the cure of a sexual infection, wants, that we have together gone or send together and have handed over analyses at one doctor. He has told or said, that he would like sex much less often. Explains bad state of health, speaks, that business not in me, that he very much likes me... But only I very much experience, I consider or count myself unattractive (though actually I very nice! Help or assist, how to me to be?

Doctor Vitaly
08.05.2003, 10:44
Treatment of sexual infections is always spent in pair or steam since there is no sense to treat only one if he all time will catch from the partner. T.ob. To be surveyed it is necessary to you too.

Quite really, that the need or requirement for sex decreases, at chronic diseases. I do not see the reasons to experience in occasion of presence or absence of your appeal.