PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the psychologist!

bobdylan
31.10.2006, 06:18
Hello, the Doctor! At me quite concrete question to you! - why young men experiencing rasstovanie or change of the person close to him aspire to commit suicide? I some times was on the verge of, and have not crossed it or her, but I see, that my friends were absolutely lost and inadequately estimate or appreciate a reality. I am already tired behind them to look after and pull out them! How to them to explain or how needs to be conducted in such situation?

Wel:-D
06.11.2006, 17:26
Because when you experience parting with the close person so it is bad that would be desirable to cease to experience it and from it or this to be excruciated. The most simple, fast and easy or light;mild way of the decision of this problem - a suicide.
Fortunately, not always the most simple, fast and easy or light;mild way is the most correct. Usually occurs or happens on the contrary. So, that the unwillingness to live is not beautifully and dramatically, and simply weakly to respond adequately to a situation and to accept and to make use correctly of the received experience in the future life. By a principle " I so do not play a vestige of the childhood! " From here and situations when to have "to pull out and "look after" - very much reminds attitudes or relations with children, correctly?
If you agree with my position in this question then can operate or work accordingly, i.e., find an opportunity to help or assist your friends to mature, in process of the forces and opportunities facilitating it or him;them mastering of new life experience

bobdylan
07.11.2006, 08:58
Certainly, the Doctor! And occurs or happens, I try to show them that it is necessary to learn for myself a lesson from each situation, let and the most bad. I try to carry away them than only it is possible or probable, one at job "has moved" upward and now it or he practically does not have time and all less desire "to suffer". Productive leisure too does or makes the business. Though all above listed to me most udovalos with huge work!

Wel:-D
07.11.2006, 20:37
You in volunteers...:) Or, can, children are time for getting?;)

bobdylan
13.11.2006, 02:04
Hello, the Doctor!
At you very much horoshoe sense of humour!
I too posmejalsja, but...
Very much I want children, I want the wife, seryoznyh attitudes or relations.. It is impossible so long!
And not that that I would despair, no, I am always focused on people positively, but here sputnitsu lives to find difficultly, are necessary to nobody seryoznye attitudes or relations, it is superfluous abuza, the responsibility, what for?!!! Like only itself my personal experience. Never, any girl really has not taken an interest as at me business or affairs, only it is formal, here and it turns out, that since that moment as I have a pavor to lose the girl, - I lose it or her! Ceases to call, grows cold and td
That I have written all above concerns and to me too! Pleasant evening!

bobdylan
13.11.2006, 02:22
And the last, the Doctor! Whether it is possible to understand-girl in general meets the adult muzhik zi mat. The help, it is natural as fiduciary from me though I more than solvent, but she about it or this does not know! And that here to me to do or make! The girl is pleasant, seldom who is pleasant to me, but this has liked! To give the money in it is put. The house also will be hung up at itself in an apartment!-was silly and the father it is a pity, mother and so has died! Not conformity of mutual relations in my family and that I see around! That attitude or relation to the woman, to its or her health, comprehension... Whether it or this is not present that! My analytical mind or wit with this zadaej does not consult... Can with negative experience and the comprehension comes?!