PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The psychiatrist has diagnosed: a cardioneurosis and an agoraphobia, I can not leave from etog...

Victoria
18.07.2004, 04:52
The psychiatrist has diagnosed: a cardioneurosis and an agoraphobia, I can not leave this status, who can will help or assist

Vero20
09.11.2006, 13:40
Hi Viktoririja, I would like to talk to you. The doctor has put me precisely same diagnoses, as well as at you. After that the life became simply a nightmare. Can we stoboj we shall be written off or shall be copied outside of a forum and we shall exchange experience: (.menja absolutely nobody understands. Respond please to the address zhorzh@kmtn.ru .budu it is very grateful!

Wel:-D
09.11.2006, 17:08
Vero20 , here not a sit-round gathering, and a psychotherapeutic forum. On a problem you can address for consultation to me, having described in detail the situation and before to suggest the visitor of a forum "to be written off or be copied", I recommend to pay attention to date of accommodation of its or his report. You do not think really, what Victoria since July, 2004, having placed the question, now every day comes on this forum and reads through on all reports?
Such I can do or make only:)