PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VSD and complexes

capricorn-snake
18.10.2006, 18:36
Hello the doctor!
To me of 28 years. About 21 years after a birth of the child (and many problems with its or his health) to me have diagnosed VSD with attacks of a cephalalgia and panic attacks. Yearly I pass or I take place course of treatment at the neuropathologist, but the status every year does not improve, but only worsens. Though after treatment I feel some time well. Sometimes it seems that simply I go mad. Full apathy, is not present interest to a life, causeless tearfulness. The husband in detail would like to speak about the status not so, and he sometimes speaks about a birth of the second child. I here that hotila to ask! Whether it is possible to give birth or travail to the child with such diagnosis? Whether to be reflected it on its or his health? And whether it in general is necessary to me? I Am afraid that my status can be aggravated.
Still here that I wished to ask!
I am very strongly dependent on opinion of associates. I complex at the slightest pretext (not so has told or said, not that has made, superfluous kg. And I at all do not consider or count myself as the high-grade woman) .pytalas to understand what the reason and where the base is incorporated, so to say, and has not understood. I hope for your help. Zaranie thanks.
Yours faithfully. Lena.

Wel:-D
18.10.2006, 23:37
To give birth or travail it is possible. On physical health of child VSD will not be reflected. Unfortunately, your behavioural stereotypes inherent to people with somatonevrozom (VSD), he most likely at you will get. Children are trained through behaviour of the parents, do or make also, as they. In this plan, children of people do not differ from children of animals. I.e., most likely, you VSD subsequently will emerge and at the child.
Your status can be aggravated, especially, if you ACTUALLY not so would like to give birth or travail to the child. And for many reasons it too can occur or happen. And can and not occur or happen.
And to you it will be not better instead of playing this lottery, easier or simply to work with the psychotherapist and to get rid of your dystonia? By the way, the dystonia is not illness or disease in classical comprehension, therefore to treat its or her classical methods, at the neuropathologist or other doctor somatika is absolutely useless. To sense will not be. From here there is a myth about "incurability" of a dystonia. Actually, all is simple. To treat a dystonia at the neuropathologist, too most, what to treat caries at the proctologist. For success of such enterprise to hope the dystonia here at all is not necessary also and.
Work with the psychotherapist, get rid of a dystonia, and there solve, it would be desirable you to give birth or travail or not.
The normal offer?:)

capricorn-snake
20.10.2006, 16:58
Thanks big.
There was now such question.
To what psychologist in Odessa it is possible to address?
As it is a lot of psychologists, it would not be desirable to go if only to that nibud.

22.10.2006, 21:21
If I lived in Odessa, I precisely would know, to you to direct:)
Unfortunately, not all in a life turns out how it would be desirable.
Try to look to itself for the psychologist, using references of friends (though, at us it is not accepted to give to publicity the visits to psychologists, at us - not in America:) and this method in our conditions slips) or to look for the psychologist, having used the references stated at a forum and own sensations.

capricorn-snake
23.10.2006, 02:45
Thanks!!!!!!

26.10.2006, 22:00
On health!:)