PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to me to do or make?????????

Krysenok
02.10.2006, 17:19
Hello, the doctor!!!
At me such : 22, I long time meet the young man (almost 5 years), he was the first and unique the man in every respect (well, you understand). And here, already somewhere half a year me pulls to other men, so to say, uncertainty.... And I understand, that I as though am impossible-will turn out shall change, and at the same time very much it would be desirable....., simply such sensation if I it not pobrobuju, cannot calm down..... What to do or make I do not know... Tell or say, I can it or him is simple have stopped loving also he to me became indifferent????
In advance thanks.

Natalia Rozina
05.10.2006, 16:06
And can and did not like never?

We cannot know your feelings. You know about them only. You like it or him or not - on this question only you know the answer.

ibex333
07.10.2006, 03:29
Do not excruciate the guy. He thinks that you wish to be tolko with it or him, and actually not so.
It turns out that you only with it or him because you nehochetsja to be one while you have not found that with whom to you it will want "to try" or taste" again. He at you as a pro-stock.
If you have though hardly hardly compassions to it or him;them, type or collect boldness and tell or say all as is. And tell or say. I WANT GREATER. He can will start to cry and beg you to not leave... Can will tell or say that will kill itself. - do not pay attention.
In due course he will calm down. And here if you ostaneshsja with it or him you will excruciate it or him and. And when nibud you all the same will leave.

I from the girls expect only the TRUTH. I had one girl which wanted greater from a life than I could give her. I asked it or her to tell or say to me fairly to face, but she tolko went around. Held me for emergency while new has not found. Therefore I have decided to take the first step and we dispatch or deliver;have missed. Just now I understand that I have correctly acted or arrived. And in the beginning to me it was very sick.

And more advice or council:

When you properly *, negovori to the liked person for which will leave, how much time at you "were". There Is nothing more painfully for me in attitudes or relations when I hear that at my girl was more 3 time.
It edinstvenny a case when is good to tell lies.

Wel:-D
13.10.2006, 00:25
If it would be desirable "to try" or taste" with another, that, something means with it or this not how believe?
On a question " What to do or make????????? " - try to understand for the beginning, what exactly not so. When will understand, probably, it becomes clear to you that to do or make.