PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Interestingly..

Ze problems
01.09.2006, 15:59
I have transferred or carried very strong psychological trauma then began to not admit to itself close people to 17 years. In those circles, in which I rotated (all over again school, then institute, then job) I found at all people and beat weaknesses on them. At me not bad sense of humour (it not bragging, is simple that is, that is) and by means of it or him I as derided them. Operated or worked very refined - found in group of the current leader, humiliated it or him then the group passed under my control. Always it seemed to me that I meet not the present or true people because any of them could not oppose with anything to me. In couple of months the group became zashugannoj, all of me were afraid.
The most ridiculous that I physically davolno average komplektsii, not the athlete.
Well and so, half-year back I have met the girl who has changed all my life. First I have acted or arrived with her very badly, but she has forgiven or excused me.
I have admitted it or her very close and she has very much changed me.
Actually now a question how me to behave with people?
I have given up job therefore as with those people of contact I any more would not find.
It was arranged on new. As though I try to behave softly, but constantly it seems to me that I turn out that razmaznja any.
Whether costs or stands obrashchatsja behind the help to the doctor, or it is possible most to solve this problem?

Have tortured PA
07.09.2006, 11:59
At me something similar. I till now cannot close admit people, trying to concern to them with some share of sarcasm, mistrust! With job too has strained... All irritates, when start to specify supposedly what yes as! It is not pleasant, when put any frameworks-at once izchezaju! Has However, met one little man of relatives on spirit. It to some extent nachjalo to change my attitude or relation to people, but should pass or take place time!

Wel:-D
14.09.2006, 21:34
If it would be possible most to solve this problem, that, you already would solve it or her correctly? So, to the doctor, not to the doctor, and to the psychotherapist to address costs or stands. What for to break through a forehead a wall if it is possible to look for a door?