PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not relax

14.07.2006, 18:07
There was it already 3 months ago, sat at a computer much, went a little, voobshchem I sat somehow at a computer in the next night, and I remember, that to me it became very bad, something happens with eyes, as though they have lost focus, I longly tensely looked in one place on the screen, and eyes as though have not sustained, and have moved down from orbits that-whether))) When has risen because of a computer and has simply started to look TV, simply could not already it or him look, eyes did not concentrate on the screen, as though one eye there, another there, and could I look or on top of the screen of TV, or in its or his bottom part, the general or common picture was not, it proceeds till now. After that night could not fall asleep 3 days. Has accepted Phenazepamum, it became bad. Then I have gradually started to analyze, that has occured or happened, though it is necessary to tell or say, with the analysis tugovato became, as well as with syslitelnym process. And all business in opinion of, I have understood, that I can not relax, reflect, present object in mind or wit only because my eyes run, to me hardly to look in one point, vision became disseminated or absent-minded, as though I can not find in any way focus for both eyes. It prevents to fall asleep at night, for the same reason I can not dream. Eyes simply not uspokojatsja in any way.
Certainly on delirium of the madman similar, but it is valid so, or simple at me such sensations. To live begins it is problematic with such. A tablet of any yet did not accept, I am afraid. Was at the doctor, that, has started to ask, and why I so longly sat houses why did not go anywhere... And all in such spirit, has more shortly told or said, what is it at me a neurosis because of private life. To me it became somehow ridiculous, as problems are at everything, and a problem such, as at me now, at everyone.

Wel:-D
17.07.2006, 21:24
Yes, impossibility to focus an eye + complexities with imagination on this ground... The form of signs, certainly, rather exotic. But, probably, what is it, simply, such form. Obviously, she can be explained to something, but what to sense in explanations, why the form of a sign such, instead of any other? The main thing is prichna occurrences of this sign.
That we with pure or clean conscience could "fall down" all on mentality and search there (with it or this problems will not arise), begin with somatiki. We should be assured, that you do not have reasons for occurrence of a similar sign in "corporal" sphere.
You have not written, at what doctor you already had time to visit (if at uch. The therapist it, in general, is not considered, though, it can appear, that she is right:)). I suggest you to address with your complaints to the neuropathologist, and then, it is desirable, to the oculist. If both will find or consider the expert, that on their structure with you all by way of, then, after them, to me.
Have agreed?

21.07.2006, 18:50
At me the same one of these days was! Has gone on a summer residence for 2 days, has eaten shish kebabs, has had a drink wines, has had a sleep on air... And all has passed or has taken place!

Wel:-D
04.08.2006, 23:25
Good rest is, sometimes, everything, that is necessary for restoration and the decision of problems.
It is a pity, what is it not always helps or assists.