PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!

14.06.2006, 10:48
Hello, the dear doctor! To me of 15 years. First I shall tell the history. I laid in Pschihoterapevticheskom unit with D.: rekkurrentnoe depressive frustration. There I have met the boy. We each other all over again have liked, have then fallen in love each other, and then... Sex. SIMPLY we could not refrain. We tested passion to each other. It or him have written out. We were called back, he came to me on appointments to hospital. Then me have written out. And in kakeoj that the moment communication or connection with it or him prikrpatilas. At it or him phone has broken. And my phone number in it or him slomanom phone. That its or his phone has broken, I know, because when I call to him, there avtootvetchik: " the Apparatus of the subscriber is switched off, or is outside of an operative range of a network ". As to me now to find it or him I do not know. I know only a few variants, which remediless.
And now I more than long for this boy. I simply go mad! Continence from sexual attitudes or relations at me 1,5 months. And I shall not be to make love to anybody, except for that boy.
The problem here in that that seems to me that I go mad! I there is nothing I do not receive udavolstvie. That to me it is not lovely. He is necessary to me only. Not sex with it or him! And it is simple he! To be near to it or him! And without it or him to me it is very bad!
Question: whether It is possible so to go mad here?
The request: 5 though than nibud! I Beg you!!!!!!!

Wel:-D
03.07.2006, 16:19
Similar, that I to you have already answered your question in the subsequent subject. If something will be not clear, write there, and I shall close this.