PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DEAR or EXPENSIVE PEOPLE, HELP or ASSIST!

Maxim
29.04.2003, 13:06
Dear psychologist!, DEAR or EXPENSIVE PEOPLE, HELP or ASSIST! At me what that a desperate situation. I have a girl. We meet 3 years. BUT here in what problemma.. Everyone the floor of year at the girl comes a sharp obtusion of feelings. All in the beginning is good, we are going to to live together, we plan, we dream of a joint life, we begin delash steps aside our desires, but then suddenly at the girl interest sharply vanishes. She starts speak me that cannot to love me, and escapes from me. Searches for whom that another, meets it or him couple of months, and then runs to me and speaks that better I for it or her nikogoa was not present. Then again we plan, then again she becomes dull or is blunted and speaks that was not developed. I try to convince it or her that if she is afraid otvestvennosti no trouble, I series and always shall help or assist. She cries and speaks that does not know that occurs or happens to her and starts to say lies and change again. I run into deep depression and all falls from arms or hand. Then she again resorts to me. Glows love.. All this repeats on a regular basis through a floor of year where so. What to do or make I do not know, convinced, spoke, tried vjasnit what's the matter but she is locked from me and otnashenija fall and again change. WHAT TO DO or MAKE???

Doctor Vitaly
01.05.2003, 19:01
Internally on family therapy, to the expert to the psychotherapist working with pairs or steams. It is necessary to find the reason of such disharmony.

28.06.2006, 13:55
And you are assured, what satisfy liked in beds? The doctor of the rights-internally to reception to the SEXOPATHOLOGIST!

TISSA
28.06.2006, 18:21
Syndrome of the run away bride?