PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excitement

Partizan
05.05.2006, 00:46
Kind time of day. At me here what problemka: earlier especially did not pay attention, were and it is more important than a thing, and has now decided to take an interest. The matter is that disturbing enough person. Strongly I worry before an output or exit on a stage when it is admissible we put kakujunit stsenku for dean's office, earlier strongly worried, when played on a guitar for friends, now easier. In practically any new situation in which there is any responsibility too I worry, before examination - it is very strong. And when first time kissed, so kolbasit became - a nightmare. I represent, that will be before sex. Yes, at me still yet was not.
I feel, that somewhere inside I am afraid public prizrenija or a public sneer. I very much like to communicate, therefore attitudes or relations with people for me play the important role.
And the reason of internal pavor can be the previous experience, I already mentioned about game on a guitar, and so I visited or attended club bardovskoj songs, and there there was some or a little bit person which constantly tried to expose me in awkward position, the same and at school (it is good, that she behind) - was the certain circle of persons with which I had to communicate and attitudes or relations in itself were as in the previous situation - tried to deride each other. And leave that circle I could not, therefore it is nobody me would be to communicate then. Vot so.
Prompt, please, as to me will cope with my excitement? To supervise it or him to me it is possible extremely seldom.

Wel:-D
17.05.2006, 12:50
To supervise it is not necessary. Your excitement in "disturbing" situations quite estestestvenno. Try or taste concerns to itself and to the feelings and sensations (including to excitement), with comprehension and respect. You and your reactions are adequate to a life and a situation. It is norm or rate. You not the robot from liquid metal. Volenenie before the appointment, the first kiss, the first affinity - that can be more natural?:) Enjoy it or this while it occurs or happens to you!:)

Partizan
21.05.2006, 17:27
Spasiba)) It would be desirable, certainly, itself to feel freely on a stage... Many speak, that I could play KVN or why I did not act in theatrical. But I am liberated and svboden in a narrow circle and where I well know all... vot so
Here still... About 10 classes began to sweat terribly (axillary hollows), I do not sweat only when it is absolutely quiet, costs or stands though slightest drop to worry enough - a waterfall from axillas. Now I sit, I write the report and at me on a body drops flows down, and vrodei nevolnujus. Who knows about my problem, utverdzhdajut, what is it age... But how long to me still to wait? To a problem 4 years.

25.05.2006, 20:30
It is possible to not wait, if it would not be desirable.:) the Psychotherapy allows to reach or achieve a status of respect for, to the emotions and displays. And it, in turn, causes elimination of some displays (for example "excruciating" krasnenija or "sweaty" inflow).
If you regard the situation as serious enough and discomfortable and do not wish to be reconciled with her - work above it or this with the psychotherapist.

Partizan
26.05.2006, 12:08
Still time spasiby =))

30.05.2006, 19:00
On health!:)