PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is necessary.

Semius
06.05.2006, 16:42
All of kind health.
There is at me a friend, I very much experience for its or her health and destiny. Vobshchem the history is those - the girl of 18 years, problems in family (parents have divorced, both have families), she lives with the grandmother, actually parents doit. Has now hit in informal party, black loose overalls, campaigns at night on cemeteries, sex with whom will have also all other charm neferstva. Says lies in occasion of and without, is simple so that to cause or call to itself interest \sympathy \pity she has left institute potomuchto on job it was arranged also money at it or her is not present, she I booze operations has transferred or carried and td. And recently on a party in a wood has opened to itself veins, skazanno certainly grovko, cut superficially, have sewn up it is direct there and nadavav clips have sent home, and has made it practically at a fire, toest wanted that ALL saw, well and to die nehotelos.

Vobshchem that it is possible to make?

fobik
11.05.2006, 20:42
As sympathizing.
In the past to year has collided or faced with similar behaviour, the boy of 17 years " not there has fallen in love ". You opisannoe-the widespread teenage behaviour. You are right, all is made and done or made for attraction of attention. To it or this there are reasons. First, the girl is lonely and is not satisfied by the attitudes or relations, even if she inside of informal party. Secondly, features of character-, isterichnost. By the way, according to, many teenagers die on-nonsense, zakompaniju, for example, or to look or see what resonance unsuccessful attempt will make. Therefore here the main thing to go too far in display vnimanija-differently behaviour not begins to be fixed positively and will follow following manipuljativnye attempts - i.e. Acts will look or appear in the form of blackmail - " will not make as I hochu-I shall open veins " and t.p.b) in nevnimanii-so juvenile not generated person can in the searches, destvitelno to address to the wrong address (narcotics, for example) if in time to not substitute a brachium, I mnenie-is better than the psychologist or the authoritative senior (not peerly "adult"). In outlook of this girl wrong representation that such a suicide. And I would begin that would dispell a myth what to cut veins-it or -this;-thus abruptly. But not so in a forehead, and by the way. For example, in mezhdusobojnoj to conversation, as though accidentally, type: there was at mine zankomogo a friend-he cut veins because of the girl (mum, money, appearance...), All certainly understood, what is it nekruto, silly, CHILDLY (use this word necessarily).... Well now he, in norm or rate, has matured, prestal to do or make nonsenses..... Became an abrupt pretzel, etc. Clearly, that such should not injure the girl, therefore do not make, please, of conversation its or her discussion and condemnation, however, to overhear she history dolzhna-not how much history, how much the attitude or relation to her yours and other people surrounding it or her. Still the nuance, will not work it, if she will be drunk. By the way, if problems with truthfulness of history, at my friend she was with such extremity or end-has matured, has ceased to do or make nonsenses and has fallen in love already there.

Semius
12.05.2006, 22:21
Total - we wait for dock:)
While has advised its or her sister will address in local service which youth problem is engaged. Itself nemogu tk I live in other city.

Wel:-D
17.05.2006, 20:35
While its or her "installations" cause those reactions of associates on which the girl counts - its or her behaviour will have a positive reinforcement and will proceed.
If its or her actions are directed on reception of attention, it is required with one strony, (as reaction) the uttermost indifference, and with another (it is delicate and that communication or connection with it or her espressivnym was not traced by behaviour) display of attention. Demonstration of condemnation in this case can not reach or achieve desirable result since the amplitude in this case is more important, instead of a modality of experiences.

Semius
18.05.2006, 01:03
ok I not first time at a forum but each time am surprised your ability to tell or say so... That like correctly but absolutely not clearly, personally for me instaljatsija it is the equipment or installation of the program on a computer... As with the person it to turn * to a head are carried by stages of violence with zapihivaniem a disk in * are terrible..
It is possible a simple language - as? The girl has mum and the daddy which with her do not live tk in divorce and both have families, they clear business vsyoravno pytatsja " will smooth down fault ", displays of attention will be also in its or her "inhabitancy" toest in "party", will think up history poslezlivej, about terrible operation or about the daddy-pedophile.
And about indifference - it or this suffices tk the girl with "kinks" and actually from people with which she lives attention she does not receive, has finished.

Wel:-D
25.05.2006, 01:22
Yes, good, Semius to carp at words! You Will think, has once screwed for appearance a syllable and at once - " not so you sit, not so you whistle! ":) well, replace a beautiful word "installation" with "acts" (at me the arm or hand does not rise so it is a pity to spoil beauty!) and all will be accessible.
And AS all it to turn - a question separate. It to you or most will have to think out, at own risk, or to search for the family psychotherapist or even thinking psychologist and to consult to it or him.
And if all would be simple, then, my job and that I ate what for would be necessary?:)