PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That who wishes to know about itself more

Altunin A.I.
18.08.2003, 23:46
If it is difficult to you to find the good doctor-psychotherapist that he has understood with a status of your nervous system you can pass or take place free of charge testing for a site:
doktor-altunin.narod.ru in section " the test for self-diagnostics "

ms.evva
10.04.2006, 14:55
Hello, the doctor. I have passed or have taken place the test for your site, at me in the sum 67 points have turned out. All zapushchenno? At us in city I cannot trust not in one psychotherapist, t.k doctors presently zanimajutsja only extortion of money, have come with one problem, and have left with another. And the doctor me has not supported or maintained, and has painted to me all in such paints that it is possible to lay down at once in a coffin. And I work, for me two children and the husband, and I have no time to go on hospitals, to sit in turns and to listen to such consolatory forecasts. Also what to do or make? I while am rescueed or saved;salvaged by that that I read books on psychology and I am engaged in "self-suggestion":

Wel:-D
14.04.2006, 13:10
Doctor Altunin already for a long time does not advise at this forum. If your question personally to it or him;them you can set it or him, having addressed immediately to it or him;them, on its or his site, there, where passed or took place testing.