PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to win psihushku. Help or assist the father!!!

Della
27.03.2006, 22:29
Hello.
It is not assured or confident that I write in a place, but it is one of variants occurred.
One week ago my daughter of 18 years has swallowed antideprisantov, then has similar understood that has done and has caused or called a vomiting. Fast have guessed to cause or call only next day and she (toxicology), and in day from there in Kashinskuju hospital (nowadays it or him has got in sklifosovskogo. Alekseeva).
The place awful, working there tongue does not turn to name doctors. Besides to take away the daughter do not give, objasjaja that she has got under compulsion.
I think that at the daughter with mentality not up to such degree badly, we earlier showed it or her to doctors and all approved or confirmed what is it age.
I very much am afraid that there "will break" it or her and zakoljat.
Help or Assist what to do or make do not know.

sakura
28.03.2006, 18:41
Mrs. the Oriental cherry!
Before something to write in an another's subject, well think. Not only that you that break rules of a forum, prevent to work to me and the statements harm visitors of a forum so you still and break universal norms or rates of mutual respect. Here a psychotherapeutic forum, instead of a shed.
If you will try to repeat something similar in the future - I you zabanju and you cannot write more anything at this forum.
I rasschitvaju on your comprehension.

the Moderator

Wel:-D
31.03.2006, 02:12
Your fears are justified.
I so understand, that you live in Moscow if your daughter have taken away in Sklif. On such here the urgent case, in my signature is my phone and instead of silently waiting from me for the answer at a forum, you for a long time should to me call, as this business needs to be solved as soon as possible.
The problem consists that "have dissolved" you in the natural image. Also continue it to do or make now. You can check up it, for example, having offered or suggested psychiatrists in psihushke ennuju the sum of money. If the sum will be sufficient, your daughter there and then will release or let off. Do not wish to waste time and money for check of this assumption - simply to me call also I to you I shall explain what to do or make and know on the future, that compulsorily hospitalize only the faces socially dangerous to a society and already having the psychiatric diagnosis for which statement convocation of a special consultation is required. In your case it means, that in a toxicology or psychosomatic unit sklifa the psychiatric diagnosis puts have no right, and in psihushke for statement of the diagnosis time is required to collect a sufficient material for diagnostics, not less than month, as prailo. Thus to you can SUGGEST to leave the daughter in hospital and to explain consequences of your refusal of hospitalization of the daughter then will allow you to undersign, that about consequences you preduprezhdeny and will give the daughter. NOBODY has the rights to keep it or her now violently if there are no proofs of that she has made any illegal act. Attempt of a suicide - especially personal and prtivopravnym is not considered business by the diagnosis. That psychiatrists who otherwise, can extort longly still you of money have got rid of it or her and torment, advise the daughter, that she would speak, that has drunk a tablet by mistake, having mixed them, for example with vitamins, and about a suicide it or her have forced to say lies, for example, in Sklife.
In general if your situation still was not resolved properly - call, we shall understand!

sakura
02.04.2006, 19:39
OK! Forgive or excuse! The prevention or warning has understood!

Wel:-D
03.04.2006, 23:41
Blagodarstvuju!:)