PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the help psihiatora is necessary to me?

Bornjak O.G.
14.02.2006, 15:19
Hello.
To me 22 years. In my life of that only was not. I actually have already forgotten as myself the normal person feels. With the problems always understood itself. Only once addressed to the doctor to cure alcoholic dependence. The doctor who treated me (actually he has simply arrived to me home and has made a nyxis) has told or said, that at me problems with mentality and has registered to me koaksil, fenozepam and tsipromil. While I accepted them, all was more less normal. When has ceased at me the state of health has sharply worsened. I can nothing and I do not wish to do or make, everything is I have pains in absolute, constantly hurts and the head, toshnit is turned, arms or hand and legs or foots, a cold fit grow dumb, is removed or is taken off;dream nightmares, at night I cannot fall asleep, and I can not wake up in the morning, there is any eruption though no dermal diseases at me are present (I zdavala analyses). I have grown thin for 15 kg though did not undertake for this purpose any efforts. I have given up job and institute, already half a year I do not leave the house. I hate absolutely all and including. I wish to kill neighbours. Once I have broken the TV, glass at doors, and a hammer have broken a case. I panically am afraid of height (I can not approach or suit even to the closed window) and phone calls (when phone at enja calls begins a hysterics). I in general all time cry or pay. I communicate only with mother and with the aunt by phone. Mothers my problems are not interesting, she speaks, that I understood. Three times I tried to commit suicide: rushed under the machine or car, cut veins, and it was poisoned or persecuted nitrozepamom, but to die at me it has not turned out. A tablet and alcohol I do not accept a year and to begin to me it would not be desirable, - already in general nothing would be desirable me.
Whether prompt me, please, are the set forth above signs attributes of an alienation? Whether the help psihiatora is necessary to me?
Thankful in advance.

wlad39
14.02.2006, 18:06
The help of the qualified psychiatrist or the psychotherapist is certainly necessary to you. I shall tell or say to you at once your status curably and you will not pursue for life, you should know the most important, that as this status as it is unexpected has unexpectedly pulled hard on you and will pass or take place. Psychological support from relatives but if it or her is not present - it doesn't matter is necessary to you. I shall prompt you an output or exit or at least first steps on an output or exit from this unpleasant situation - try or taste and will not regret: every day be engaged for 20 minutes in physical exercises - effect it will be already obligatory in couple of days. Force itself! After, force itself to leave in a court yard on five - ten minutes of walk.
Normally eat - more fruit and vegetables. And boovshche is still very much! Very much! It is a lot of outputs or exits from your status which is called - be not surprised - dipressija. This unpleasant disease but if to not start to get rid of it or him it is possible. Borrow or occupy in itself and do not allow to pass to this status in chronic! Each person has enough forces to overcome this illness which unfortunately presently is widespread. I wish good luck and remember, how nedeg unexpectedly you has overcome as unexpectedly he and leaves, from you - only a minimum of efforts!!

shil
15.02.2006, 11:13
Thanks for support.
I eat already for a long time very correctly: vegetables, fruit, svezhevyzhatye juices, etc. it is simple differently at me the stomach starts to hurt or be ill;be sick.
With sports of business or affairs are worse. I probyvala to do or make various exercises of the house, but at me the head is constantly turned, and once I have fallen and have seriously damaged or injured;hurt a leg or foot. pobrobuju to find any simple exercises that anything again to not cripple.
I esteemed this forum, certainly, similar on a joke, but I have found at myself practically all phobias and frustration about which people write. I am never simple on them of attention turned, considered or counted, times I do not see green little men, - means is mentally healthy. As now all this mash to treat not clearly.

Alesey
18.02.2006, 01:38
Psychological support is, in general, well, but... Try to not take on belief advice or councils of "psychologists" which with a mistake or an error write a word "depression" and suggest you itself "to force". It is not necessary!:)
To treat "mash", it is good to untangle it or her all over again.
That you describe, can be signs of mental disease, but can and to not be them. It is not enough your description to draw conclusions on this question. Here personal meeting and detailed conversation is necessary.
If you physically cannot meet me for the decision of this question, you can try to address to the psychotherapist (psychiatrist), to tell to him the history and the complaints and to listen to its or his opinion. If something will confuse you in its or his answer, we can discuss it with you at a forum.
Well?

irini
18.02.2006, 23:26
Thanks. I shall try to crawl to you when will be warmer (I in Moscow I live). Only to me it is very terrible: first, I never and to anybody especially did not tell about the personal experiences and neuverena, that at me it will turn out; secondly, if it not mental disease then, it turns out, any illness or disease of physical character, and, obviously, serious, - time to me so a long time is bad. And I precisely shall not go through it or this.

Tauruslad
20.02.2006, 00:41
Yes you wait to be afraid, except for physical and mental diseases there are still statuses. Statuses of the healthy person testing some problems, understand? Or you consider or count, what the healthy person cannot have problems? Probably, it would be possible or probable:) if this healthy person lived in the healthy world, among healthy people. Casually do not know such place?:)
And if you live in Moscow - come crawling, certainly. (By the way, became already warmer.) and that was not so terribly - all over again to me call. If to you udastsja to find me on phone, that, I think, your disturbing or alarming expectations will be appreciably lowered.

20.02.2006, 00:41
Infection at you, golubushka.

umarov
20.02.2006, 01:04
Do not catch, golubok!

oleg 2002
20.02.2006, 03:56
Zen, the darling (on verses I so understand you are a girl), at our patient an eruption and a cold fit, at it or her first of all it is necessary to exclude infectious process, instead of to load Fromm " Flight from Freedom ", on 500 roubles a session.

koshechka
20.02.2006, 09:40
I at once have thought for infections and handed over analyses of a blood, and, some times. And the dermatologist has told or said, that my eruption is an eczema because of nerves. If also there is any disease, hardly infektsionnnogo character.

Bonitey
20.02.2006, 14:06
And in general, dear cyril_1934, you think to that and that you write. At me 2 years obsession, that at me any lethal disease. When this idea arises, I longly go mad, and then I go to hand over analyses. After that I for some time calm down or am abirritated. And then all begins anew. And you to me here so categorically write, that at me an infection..... the ideas in occasion of infectious diseases write in corresponding or meeting section, instead of in psychiatry. Or you want and without that nervous people to finish?

Simon
20.02.2006, 15:05
And in general, dear cyril_1934, you think to that and that you write. At me 2 years obsession, that at me any lethal disease. When this idea arises, I longly go mad, and then I go to hand over analyses. After that I for some time calm down or am abirritated. And then all begins anew. And you to me here so categorically write, that at me an infection..... the ideas in occasion of infectious diseases write in corresponding or meeting section, instead of in psychiatry. Or you want and without that nervous people to finish?

Well here see. And you speak, that do not leave anywhere. And analyses zdavat!? Can take it for a habit and leave in an out-patient department to communicate to grannies?

s.q.lap
20.02.2006, 15:11
Well here see. And you speak, that do not leave anywhere. And analyses zdavat!? Can take it for a habit and leave in an out-patient department to communicate to grannies?

So I do not go them to hand over, to me them domiciliary basically do or make.

Boris1234
20.02.2006, 15:28
Though idea quite good. And I as soon as have learned or have found out that about an opportunity of delivery of analyses domiciliary, have ceased to go to clinic. Here only to babkam me will not start up. At me with the policy to all other a full brothel or disorder. I while worked, under the insurance was treated also the policy have not changed.

OlgaP
20.02.2006, 22:04
e-Y, the smart guy, allow! You of avatars nobody have noticed? And on a sort nika attention have not turned, is not present? Avatars I have chosen This, because this image is close to my real. If I was the girl, I would subscribe Dzensha, correctly, the old man? I to you such girl, golubok, can arrange, will forget as a floor on verses to guess, and the nickname golubok- to you for all life will stick.
Floor you can not disassemble, and all there, with the psychologist to argue. Intuitivist horse-radishes. Diagnoses to mould blindly - mind or wit it is not necessary much. In out-patient departments yes hospitals of such goods as you - navalom. Aplomb and irresponsibility instead of knowledge and skills. You whence here have undertaken, infektsionist? You Think Fromm esteemed, you can give professionals advice or councils? Than they at you, by the way? Or you gratuitously share revelations of the maximum or supreme reason? Not, the truth, interestingly, tell, who you such, whence and what for here have undertaken?

The whole, golubok!;)

Gero
21.02.2006, 00:19
Mister cyril_1934! You break rules of a forum and in consequence or investigation of the ignorance can do much harm to other visitors requiring the help. Be engaged in not the business you to me prevent to be engaged in the .
I suggest you to stop immediately it to do or make.