PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Awful status the last half a year???

Botsman
10.02.2006, 18:29
Hello, the dear doctor!
To me of 25 years. Prompt, please, the last some months very much have tortured such signs: the most awful is a feeling of pavor (I am afraid, that to me there will be something bad, I am afraid to live). I do not know, how of it or this to get rid (usually it begins before a dream). The constant suppressed mood and melancholy. A periodic internal shiver in all body, sensation of shortage of air (often I do or make deep inspirations, especially after meal); something similar to a giddiness (something like as drunk). At me bad vision, during 9 years vision was stable (-5), but is more half a year back beginning to worsen (up to - 6) and "front sights" began to fly more in opinion of. Irritability, irascibility, fatigability, a flaccidity. When there is a dyscomfort in the field of throats (strain). Pulse such minutes jumps up to 120 impacts in a minute.
One more very much an important point: when to me there were 8 years, I week was hurted or was ill;was sick with a head (did not help or assist anything). To me have diagnosed - instability in a cervical department of a backbone with -vascular disturbance in the form of headaches. It has occured or happened that I have received a birth trauma but then doctors have told or said nothing, and it was showed only in 8 years.
Now headaches disturb me in very rare or infrequent cases. But pains in a backbone between scapulas are shown and sometimes give to area of heart. At me similar signs (as now) were in the childhood, but at teenage age it became easier, and it did not prove till 25 years. Especially well I felt during pregnancy (I was pregnant in 18 years and has given birth to the healthy kid - 3 kg, 51 sm (cesarean section)). And it that I very much hudenkaja - only 40 kg at body height 156 see Dear doctor! Prompt, please, what is it can be for illness or disease and how me to get rid of these awful signs? What can you advise? To itself to address? Very much it would be desirable to be pleased lives, as earlier. I am very tired from such status. In advance I thank, Katerina.

Morein
12.02.2006, 14:34
Hello, Katya. Has read through your report and simply very much it wanted to me to write, that at me the same problems. To me now 16 years, but, how much myself I remember, I always was ooochen mnitenlnym and the restless person, though and zhezneradostnym.:-)
I too have a diagnosis " instability in shenjnom a department of a backbone " and VSD. By the way, when I was born, I had a strong asphyxia so can and consequently... And vision at me, by the way, too not so:-4,5. Basically special problems was not, well except for sometimes raised or increased pressure and pulse. Until I, having overheated in a bath, have not crashed down in a syncope. Since then I became zhuuuuuuutko hypochondriac, and I constantly found at myself any sores. Unpleasantly, more shortly...
But here not so long ago I, at last, descended or went to the psychotherapist.:-) which has dinned into me, that anything at me awful is not present, and it is necessary to go in for sports, pour urgently more coldly and so on.
Here I also have started to conduct more or less an active life, and not just to stick out behind lessons, began to accept every day an alternating douche and to do or make one perfect exercise for a neck. It is very effective, when the head hurts or is simple not so well itself feel: it is necessary to rise, straighten a back, to press a chin to a neck and to slip a chin downwards, not tearing off it or him on how much it is possible! And when a chin you tear off, a neck it is remarkable crackles. Having made this exercise of times 10, I feel myself is much better!
Success to you!!!:-)

velena5
13.02.2006, 00:01
Hello, Ekaterina!
That you describe similar on so-called Panic frustration (earlier called NTSD, VSD, etc.). Inherently is the form somatizirovavshegosja a neurosis. As well as any other form of a neurosis is treated by a psychotherapy (if live in Moscow, can address to me). You are more detailed about PR (dystonia) can learn or find out here: http: // www.psychetherapeia.ru/index.php? module=subjects*func=viewpage*pageid=24
In this clause or article the symptomatology and classification is well described. On a part of clause or article, concerning or touching treatment PR do not pay attention - she only shows the classical psychiatric approach to treatment, i.e. how it is impossible to treat.
Discussion of various ways of treatment can be seen in a -subject of a forum, here: http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? t=338450 .

anzela
13.02.2006, 18:00
Hello. Esteemed this forum, many questions have cleared up...

To me of 20 years. Thin. Was the morbid child, and now of a sound health I can not brag. Was ill or sick with catarrhal diseases, a pneumonia, I have a chronic genyantritis. But to it or this like prispoosobilsja, has understood, that to me to do or make it is necessary also that it is not necessary - and began to hurt or be ill;be sick much less.

But, recently have appeared simtomy, similar with opiannymi in the first report - a sleepiness, fast fatigability, absent-mindedness, giddinesses, a memory impairment, front sights and maculae before eyes. These "pleasures" have fairly spoiled to me mood. Began to be depressed seriously. It lasts not so longly, about 2 weeks, but such status has had time to bother me fairly!:-(should tell or say - I work behind a computer much. I am nervous too much enough. And weather recently does not please - basically I sit at home or at job that cannot influence health well as I understand...:-(Yes, still - I the hypochondriac person, also experience in occasion of various deviations or rejections in the health. I start itself "to wind"...:-/I Am afraid to run in depresiju or to receive any nervous breakdown...

Advise what to do or make.

Thanks!

pioner
13.02.2006, 20:48
Yes, the computer is a slow mors... I after it or him always any irritable, little bit embittered even.
Sports, sports and more time sports!!!:-)

Checha
14.02.2006, 20:24
Thanks huge for the answer.
Unfortunately, I live in Sevastopol, and to Moscow I can not arrive.
Whether know here somebody from good psychotherapists?
I shall know now, in what direction to move further.
Once again, I thank.

Igor-2
18.02.2006, 01:02
In Sevastopol I know nobody, but if to you the direction of search now is clear is already well.
If to you not udastsja to find the suitable expert, can use distantnoj the form of carrying out of a psychotherapy, by means of voice communication or connection through the Internet (if rate of access allows).

18.02.2006, 01:06
Probably, that described by you signs are signs of overwork. References in this case simple: it is more to have a rest and go in for sports and less to work:).
Will not damage or injure;hurt to address with these complaints and to the therapist in an out-patient department and to hand over some analyses, to be assured or confident, that signs tested by you are, really, signs of overwork and anything it is more.