PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Neurosis or shiza?

Not registered
31.01.2006, 15:00
zdrastvujte, excuse that you I distract. I here that wished to ask, that me notions of compulsion, there is nothing I of whom that there I wish to kill or will harm, and simply think arise without my participation, also, know I cannot concentrate on one of them, i.e. I jump from a subject on a subject, still I am simple not stogo not ssego I start to reproduce in a head what that songs, too that one is lost that begins another, too so jumps, is not present any postojannosti. I cannot concentrate attention on surrounding, yes even is simple on myself but only I "sit" in these ideas, simply I can not get rid of them. What that of abnormal acts I do not make, the delirium, galikov is not present. Tell or say please it at me a neurosis or shizofreninija has punched?
In advance thanks you for the answer. Maxim

Wel:-D
31.01.2006, 23:03
I do not think, what is it a schizophrenia. Except for a schizophrenia in psychiatry allocate still mass shizotipicheskih frustration, psychopathies, etc. to put more or less weighed diagnosis passage seryoznogo inspections in a profile hospital is required. But, in any case, dif.diagnostika schizophrenias is not function of the psychotherapist. If you would like to receive more detailed answer in occasion of diagnostics, address on site NTSPZ Russian Academy of Medical Science, it by their part.

Not registered
01.02.2006, 13:14
I would like to clear because of what all this the matter is that three years ago I have hit the face in the disconnected or switched-off status, have hung on a door that a back to knead, well here the blood likely in a head has knocked also I potjarjal consciousness and has hit. After giddinesses have begun, a headache, and a status poluvkljuchennosti, i.e. as though all perception surrounding as that is braked, well I do not know as it precisely to explain, for example I where that go, I cannot concentrate on a normal gait, and such misunderstanding surrounding, as though I see all that occurs or happens, well as that it bluntly reaches, the head all time is lowered or omitted, because I cannot concentrate on what that, there is what that otuplenie. And more I can not will concentrate on study, for example I can not read the book because a view as that cannot concentrate on lines, all time jumps, and that I read that I cannot understand, likely because of that that I constantly think that occurs or happens to me. Ideas constants about my status to be switched on it is possible not many, but then again all begins, and in a head krutjatsja any songs, their obsessional procreation then.

Not registered
01.02.2006, 20:10
The doctor I here that wished to ask, at shize all clearly and here at a neurosis put on the account in the loony a dispensary? Also it is possible zdavat on the rights?

mfhbirf
06.02.2006, 08:04
Are better treated privately then problems in view of exact will not arise, with drugojstorony, the information or inquiry always can be bought or purchased)), also as well as the rights. Whether Only here costs or stands in your case, and that by absent-mindedness will get in failure or accident.

Lindros
13.02.2006, 00:54
At a neurosis do not put on the account and to hand over on the rights it is possible. At us all society nevrotizirovano so, all on public transport to replace?