PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mutual relations between the guy and the girl

Not registered
05.01.2006, 16:48
Hello!
We meet the girl two years. We like each other. About two months ago she has met the guy on the Internet from the USA and after a while has admitted to him love. They have started to call up, exchange photos and the videostaff. She spoke me, that she chooses between us. Though will agree, the virtual person and I with whom she two years, on one bowls of weights or balances Vobshchem during one moment it has bothered me also I has told or said, that I to her not a toy and remain with it or him. This all in brief. The same day she calls to me and with tears speaks, that she has left it or him and does not wish me to lose, because strongly me likes.
Question: how it is possible to explain its or her act? In fact this treachery from its or her party or side?
Question: she goes to the USA under the student's program in this summer. What will you advise me? How to me to not think what can happen? In fact I will not be series.
Question: after this history at me the attitude or relation to the girl has somehow changed, something was lost there was any deposit. How to me again to learn her to trust and believe?
And in general, advise, that to us to do or make.
In advance I thank.

Wel:-D
05.01.2006, 21:52
Its or Her act is quite explainable. Than further there is a person and the less about itself know, the more and it is easier to imagine about what it would be desirable to see in liked. Having this or thus liked before eyes, it is necessary to undertake much more efforts to achieve such result. If you have not stopped process of "choice" in the extremity-extremities or extremity-ends;end-extremities would hear, that its or her feelings to you " somewhere have disappeared " or something in this sort. Clearly, that in this choice she was guided by the interests, instead of yours, that is normal, but thus leaves, that she betraid your interests, and so in relation to you, such here process of "choice" can be named by treachery.
Izmeneie attitudes or relations to the girl and occurrence of "deposit" is caused or called by your comprehension, that the situation of similar "choice" can repeat, so, about reliability of your girl of speech cannot already go. It in turn means, that you cannot believe her, cannot trust her, cannot rely on it or her. From here and a problem with its or her departure for a student's practice to America. You should think that can happen. Though... Opportunities of the person to self-deception are boundless.:) But, in any case, anything good at you such by it will not turn out. Moreover, it only the beginning of a problem of mistrust. If you cannot believe her it means, that you will ALWAYS experience, when you will not be near to her. You are ready to such life? In general, otstutstvie trust to the person, absence of belief in it or him is always absence of love. And how it is a thing seryoznaja it is realized not at once, gradually, all over again the person tries to not see the obvious facts or to see them minimally. From here and sensation of any "deposit" instead of clear comprehension and an estimation occured or happened to you.
Most likely, the sensation of a deposit and loss will amplify, while you do not realize, that any more do not like your girl. This way of development is most probable, but not fatal. You have a choice. If you very much would like, you are full of determination to save, and is more correct, again to create the love to this girl to you will have in the beginning to talk to her so much, how much will be enough to you for FULL understanding its or her motives of a choice and that you could find the decision as in the future to make similar "choice" impossible or very improbable. If you will manage SO to talk, and then will manage to use the knowledge received by you thus and to find a way out of a situation then you can pass to the third stage and try to forgive or excuse really your girl. Thus to make it in practice, instead of in words, it is necessary for you to possess fair sincere, life experience. Thus the slightest mistake or error at the previous stages will make impossible correct performance of the following. I.e. all it is complex or difficult enough and improbable, though and is possible or probable. Simply it is more probable, that you will not want to do or make any more all it for the sake of it or her as the basic attractive property for you, that it is possible to describe as " she for you, and you for it or her ", certain "izbrannosti" she has already lost property when you have learned or have found out, that she chooses between you and more someone.
In general, choose. The realized possession an opportunity of a choice which no circumstances and people can select at the person is already, in itself, a thing good. Use your option how consider it necessary!